Marketing Intern - HubSpot Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time Intership
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota or Remote
We are change agents helping you put an end to minimized outputs, outdated processes, and
procedural chaos. Through our guidance, you will reduce unnecessary steps, standardize
procedures, and simplify operations.
Job Summary: The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the
development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations
Reports To: CEO
- Learn and understand the HubSpot software set and its functionalities.
- Apply the knowledge gained through HubSpot certifications to create content for ours,
and our clients' websites, social media channels, and email campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create inbound marketing campaigns that deliver
value to us and our clients' target audience.
- Collaborate with the sales team to create outbound sales campaigns for us.
- Analyze campaign data and create reports to showcase performance and suggest improvements.
- Assist with other marketing tasks and projects as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Craves continuous development and learning
- Data-driven and is curious about how data can be used to make a decision
- Growth focused and wants to see success in others
- Honest, dependable, and responds quickly to inquiries
- Willing to adapt and be agile to changing priorities and plans
- Completed or working towards a college degree or certificate in Marketing,
Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism
- Proficient with Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and LinkedIN
- Experience with content publishing tools like HubSpot and Hootsuite
- Fluent in Spanish, Hmong, or Somali
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing certification or experience
- Experience with Adobe product suite specifically InDesign, Muse, Photoshop, and
Deliverable: Work with their supervisor to identify and select a project to showcase their skills and create a self-developed portfolio and a case study.
Start Date: Position open until filled.
Term: 90 Days.
Location: We office out of Wellworth Co-Working in Downtown Saint Paul.
428 Minnesota Street Suite 500
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Hours: Part-time or Full-time
This is a paid position. Rate depends on experience.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the form below.
Media Garcia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex,
race, age, national origin, ethnic, background, disability or any other characteristic protected by